The Westerville Community Bowl-A-Thon was founded in 2000 by a group of dedicated, local community members.
The event serves to benefit the three non-profit missions: of the Westerville Symphony, Westerville Education Foundation and Westerville Scholarship Foundation, all 501c3 charitable organizations.
- DateSaturday, October 29th, 2022
- Team Bowling TimeFirst Flight 11:45AM - 1:30PM | Second Flight 2:30PM - 5:00PM
- Team Bowling Registration Fee$150 per team
- Team Bowling Registration Check-In30-45 min. prior to each event time
- Team Bowlers Receive2 games, shoe rental and t-shirt
- Executive and Principal Challenge Time1:30PM - 2:30PM
- Executive and Principal Challenge Fee$500 per bowler
- Executive Bowling/Principal Challenge Check-In30-45 min. prior to event time
- WhereColumbus Square Bowling Place
- AgesAdults and children of all ages